Product size: 20 LED per set string light
Automatically & waterproof: With IP65 waterproof grade, the solar panel with a light sensor, if the switch keep on, the string lights automatically lit up at night.
Eco-friendly: With solar powered, the string lights can be used about 8 hours when they were fully charged from directly shining during daytime.
Easy to use: With 2 switch buttons, one for power control, another for controlling 8 modes to choose different light effects.
Good decor & best gift: Special water drop string lights, make your environment look romantic and cozy, really stand out.
This item is a string of 20pcs Waterdrop LED lights. Adding a warm and charming festive atmosphere to your gatherings.Great for indoor / outdoor lighting applications. Great for patios, decks, weddings, tents, pergola, bistro, backyards, trees, pool umbrella and Christmas, wedding parties, etc.
How does the solar panel work?
1. During the daytime, solar panel conserves solar energy and converts it to electrical energy stored in the recharge battery.
2. The battery releases the energy as it light up in darkness.
The solar panel must remain directly exposed to sunshine for a whole day to conserve sufficient solar power before first use. Plus, to ensure sufficient solar energy to be stored for the lights to function smoothly in winter, panel should be fully exposed to sunlight.
● Light color: Multi-color
● LED quantity: 20 LED
● Rechargeable Ni-MH Battery: 1.2V 600mA
● Solar Panel: 2V 100mA
● Switch: Power ON/OFF and MODE
● Lighting Mode: Constant ON / Flashing (7 flashing speed)
● Charging Time: 6 hours
● Total Length: 3980mm
● Waterdrop Size: 80 x 19mm(L x D)
● Length between 2 blubs: 95mm
● The whole light is waterproof: IP65
● Length from Solar panel to first stake: 1720mm
● Solar panel with ground stake for easy positioning
1 x 20 LED String Light with Solar Panel
1 x Ground Stake(2 Parts to be installed)
1 x User Manual
Dust or wipe clean with a cloth dampened with water once a week. Be sure not to leave water spots on the surface. These water spots will dry and could possibly leave permanent marks.
Clean stains/spots using the following steps: Dampen a soft cloth with a mixture of hot water and liquid dishwashing detergent. Wring the cloth as much as possible to remove excess liquid. Rub the surface lightly in a circular motion. Dry the surface immediately with a clean, soft towel.