1. This is a wonderful outdoor use string light with a panel unit, which converting the solar energy into electricity, ideal for decorating your gardens, patio, lawn, porch, gate, yard, etc.
2. The solar light consist of a solar cell, a rechargeable battery and LED lights.
3. During the day time,light from the sun charges up the batteries. At night, the energy stored in the batteries is used to power the light.
4. Total 4.8 meters with 20 LED blossom lamp beads, give charming led light.
5. Two different function modes: flashing or constant light.
6. Ideal for creating that special magical mood for parties, porches, pergolas, ponds, trees, tents, walls, sheds and just about anywhere else you can think to use them.
7. Fully rainproof, it can work in any weather condition, but to keep the long using life, please do not use it in the water.
8. Very easy to install, put the stake onto the tube at the back, find a place for the lights with clear and full exposure to the sun. Insert the . stake into the ground.
9. With built-in NI-MH battery, 10-20 super long working time at night once the battery is fully charged during the day.
Color: pure white, warm white, colorful
Solar panel type: 66*66*22mm
Bus length 4.8M
Lead line: 1.55M (The distance from the first blossom lamp bead to the solar panel)
Light pitch: 16.5cm
Solar panels: 2V 100MA
Light source: super bright led
NI-MH batteries: AA size, 600mAh, rechargeable battery, 1 PCS
Charging time: 6-8h
Working time: steady on mode 8-15h, flash mode 10-20h
Modes: "ON", "OFF" and "Flash"
Working temperature: -20℃-+60℃
Mode: always bright + flashing two functions
Lamp beads quantity: 20 pcs
1 x 20LED Heart Light String with Solar Panel
1 x 21.5cm Spike
1 x User Manual
Dust or wipe clean with a cloth dampened with water once a week. Be sure not to leave water spots on the surface. These water spots will dry and could possibly leave permanent marks.
Clean stains/spots using the following steps: Dampen a soft cloth with a mixture of hot water and liquid dishwashing detergent. Wring the cloth as much as possible to remove excess liquid. Rub the surface lightly in a circular motion. Dry the surface immediately with a clean, soft towel.