- Suitable For: MDF, solid wood, MDF, particle board, plywood, wooden door frames, wooden window frames, cabinets and boxes, etc.
- Sharp edge, high hardness, accurate positioning, high precision, smooth cutting, impact resistance, high toughness.
- Selection of high quality alloy blade, make blade more sharp and durable.
- Blade Industrial grade micro grain carbide.
- Hook & Shear Angles High hook & shear angles allow cutters to slice smoothly into stock producing clean, splinter free.
- Coating Baked on heat resistant coating prevents build-up of sawdust, resin, and pitch.
- Applicable models: Bakelite milling, engraving machine, engraving and milling machine, trimming machine, computer engraving machine, vertical trimmer
- Use the reversible 45° lock miter glue joint router bit to join boards at 90°. The interlocking 45° cuts will produce extremely strong joints without having to struggle to keep the boards in place during clamping. Additionally, it will provide extra gluing surface resulting in an extremely strong and durable joint. When positioned properly, the bit will cut both pieces of stock without having to adjust the bit. Simply set the center of the stock to the center of the bit. Then, cut one piece horizontally and the second one vertically.
Dust or wipe clean with a cloth dampened with water once a week. Be sure not to leave water spots on the surface. These water spots will dry and could possibly leave permanent marks.
Clean stains/spots using the following steps: Dampen a soft cloth with a mixture of hot water and liquid dishwashing detergent. Wring the cloth as much as possible to remove excess liquid. Rub the surface lightly in a circular motion. Dry the surface immediately with a clean, soft towel.